A staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26" OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE's founder, Scot "Old Man" Breithaupt. This bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It's built to last with a retro-styled 4130 butted Cr-Mo frame featuring a classic looptail rear end. New this year are the wide, smooth rolling 26" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires. All hail the OM!
- Full Cr-Mo retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with aluminum SE sprocket
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 26” x 2.4” tires
- Wheelie pegs
- SE Racing Lightning Bolt snap padset
- 32.9 pounds
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.