Se Bikes Chicago Big Ripper 29"
Chicago, IL is a powerhouse in the sports world, so it was time to honor the city with the new, limited-edition Chicago Big Ripper. With a colorway that screams “Chi-Town”, this is the perfect bike to cruise from Grant Park to Wrigleyville and beyond! Only 500 of these awesome bikes will be available in North America, and you can bet that they’re going to sell faster than a Chicago-style hot dog in the summer.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Chicago donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- Chicago Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Chicago padset
- SE Wheelie pegs