The Kink Kicker is our only 18” bike in the line and is built with younger riders in mind who aren’t quite ready to make the jump to their first 20” bike. With similar components to the Kink Launch model, this bike doesn’t compromise on any specs. This year the Kicker comes in a tough looking Matte Midnight Blue color and is paired with all black components.
Geometry on the Kicker 18” bike is specifically tailored in all aspects and is again, not simply a smaller bike. All parts and components work together to create the perfect bike for younger and shorter riders. A few notable components kitted with the Kicker are the 8” Kink T800 bars, rock solid 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks with sealed Mid bottom bracket, a sealed integrated headset, and modern tread design 2.4” tyres.
FRAME: Kink Kicker 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- PEDALS: Kink Hemlock
- FORK: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- CHAIN: Mission 410
- BARS: Kink T800 8" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- SPROCKET: Mission Rank 25T
- GRIPS: Kink Paragon
- SEAT: Mission Cypress Slim Combo
- STEM: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- SEAT POST: Mission Combo Steel Post
- HEADSET: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- SEAT CLAMP: Mission Slim Clamp
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission Token
- FRONT HUB: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- BRAKE CABLE: Mission L2 Linear
- REAR HUB: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- BRAKES: Mission Cease V2
- DRIVER: 9T
- CRANKS: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 152mm – 8 Spline
- RIMS: Mission X7
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Mid 19mm
- TYRES: Mission Tracker 18x2.4"
- WEIGHT: 25lb 0oz
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.