Arriving early October
The Kink Coast is all about inspiring kids to start riding from an early age. Balance bikes, like the Coast, help to teach kids balance and coordination instead of relying on training wheels. What’s special about the Coast, is the way it combines features and geometry for children, with that of a BMX bike. The Coast is truly a balance bike designed for working a child’s way up to their first BMX bike.
Coming in a cool Gloss Pine Green colorway, the Coast is kitted with some great BMX style parts. The 5" tall Kink T500 bars, 12" Kink Lance forks, and Mission X7 20-hole rims, all adapt BMX components to the right size and dimensions to comfortably fit a child’s needs. The ultra-low standover height allows the seat to be dropped even lower for kids to get rolling as soon as possible.
Note: Designed for children ages 2 and up. Seat height adjustable from 14.25"-16.75".
- FRAME Kink Coast 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- FORK: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs
- BARS Kink T500 5" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- GRIPS Mission Micro
- SEAT Mission Weider Combo
- STEM Mission Frontload 30mm
- SEAT POST Mission Combo Steel Post
- HEADSET Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- SEAT CLAMP Mission Slim Clamp
- FRONT HUB Mission Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB Mission Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- RIMS Mission X7 20H
- TYRES Mission Tracker 12x2.25"
- WEIGHT 12lb 1oz
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.