Pre Order for January 2021 delivery
A retro looptail frame design and throwback Robot graphics gives the next Legend a nod to DK’s early days.
“Legend” is not a term to be taken lightly and we aren’t making small talk with the 2021 DK Legend 26”. It’s a big bike with big goals: To be ridden hard and ridden frequently. This year, we moved back to classic chrome and added a pad set that really makes this thing jump. The throwback looptail frame stays give a nod to 70’s BMX design with a stable, comfortable stance, while the specs are performance minded without blowing the price. 26” double wall alloy rims are mounted with grippy 26 x 2.1” tires for a smooth and comfortable ride. For stopping power and wheelie control, a V-brake handles the tasks. Whether you want to rip hard, roll fast or just cruise around, the Legend has your back.
- Frame: Chromoly front triangle w/ retro looptail design.
- Rims: Wise Rectrix2, double wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tube, built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs
- Front Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” axle
- Handlebar: 6.5” rise, 100% chromoly
- Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 11T driver
- Grips: DK Tsuka w/ press-in bar plugs
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach
- Seat: DK Stealth Pivotal
- Headset: Sealed integrated
- Seat Post: Stealth Pivotal, 25.4mm, alloy
- Cranks: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, quick release
- Bottom Bracket: 19mm sealed Mid
- Tyres: 2.1” Kenda, 65psi
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform
- Top Tube Length: 22.4”
- Sprocket: NEW! DK 25T, steel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.