Pre Order for January 2021 delivery
The DK Deka 20” BMX bike is for that rider graduating to the full-sized class. With a shorter 19” top tube length and lower “stand over” height, the Deka 20” is sized down for smaller riders, but features 20” wheels for real-world BMX action. Deka comes in two high-impact colour schemes and is packed with features that make it look, feel and ride like it costs much more. 25 x 9t gearing, Padded rail seat and on-trend 8.25” bars keep you riding tall. DK grips and PC pedals are a nice touch. To top of Deka, a high-tensile steel frame, supported by chromoly 3-piece cranks make for a durable, quality ride at a price that is easy to get a hold on.
- Frame: Hi-ten
- Rims: Aluminium 20x1.75 36H
- Fork: Hi-ten w/1 1/8" steer tube
- Front Hub: Steel 36H ball bearing
- Handlebar: Hi-ten PRO 8.25" Rise
- Rear Hub: Alloy 36H w/12mm axle
- Grips: DK Tsuka
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Stem: 50mm alloy top clamp 4 bolt design
- Seat: Padded rail style
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless press in style
- Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm
- Cranks: 3PC tubular cro-mo 175mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: American ball bearing
- Tyres: 20 X 2.12 multi surface design
- Pedals: DK Blender plastic platform
- Top Tube Length: 19”
- Sprocket: Wise 25-tooth, steel
- Chain: 1/2X1/8"
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.