Pre Order for January 2021 delivery
Up-sized version of the popular Cygnus 20. Next level looks, performance and spec rolling tall on 24-inch wheels.
Bigger is better. The DK Cygnus 24” has been one of our fastest selling bikes for the last two years and it’s on a roll for 2021. The 24-inch wheel size and performance geometry rides the skateparks, trails and pump track like a juiced up BMX bike. For bigger/older riders looking for a more stable machine, this is it. Chromoly construction, sealed bearings everywhere and a solid spec., all with a price that keeps it under control. All new colors and graphics for 2021 bring this one home. Built to ride, priced to move.
- Frame: Chromoly front triangle
- Rims: Wise Rectrix1, single wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tub, built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs
- Front Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” axle
- Handlebar: 8.25” rise, 100% chromoly
- Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 10T driver
- Grips: DK Proxy w/ press-in bar plugs
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach
- Seat: NEW! DK 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- Headset: Sealed integrated
- Seat Post: 25.4mm, alloy
- Cranks: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- Seat Post Clamp: Integrated
- Bottom Bracket: 19mm sealed Mid
- Tyres: 2.1” Kenda, 65psi
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform
- Top Tube Length: 21.5"
- Sprocket: NEW! DK 25T, steel
- Chain: KMC Z-510, silver
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.