A long-running favourite of the DK Bikes collection. Next level looks, performance and spec for riders with skills that are trending up.
Returning to the line with three new colorways, the DK Cygnus 20” is a rider-favorite and with good reason: it’s value-packed and ready for the attack. The Cygnus is fitted with sealed bearings throughout, 3-piece chromoly cranks and 20 X 2.3” tires for all-terrain rippin’ and non-slip grippin’. A 20.5” top tube on the frame fits a wide cross-section of riders. On-trend 8.8” rise bars keep the ship under control. A 1-piece seat/post combo provides seating arrangements. The Cygnus is not only a great bike for the money, it’s a great bike.
- Frame: Chromoly front triangle
- Rims: Wise Rectrix1, single wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tube, built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs
- Front Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” axle
- Handlebar: 8.8” rise, 100% chromoly
- Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 9T driver
- Grips: DK Proxy w/ press-in bar plugs
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach
- Seat: NEW! DK 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- Headset: Sealed integrated
- Seat Post: 25.4mm, alloy
- Cranks: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- Seat Post Clamp: Integrated
- Bottom Bracket: 19mm sealed Mid
- Tyres: 2.3” Kenda, 60psi
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform
- Top Tube Length: 21.5"
- Sprocket: NEW! DK 25T, steel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.