Pre Order for January 2021 delivery
Designed for growing kids not quite ready for 20-inch wheels. Easier to manoeuvre with right sized spec.
The 18-inch wheel category has become the go-to size for mid-sized kids not quite ready for twenty-inch wheels. The DK Aura 18” BMX bike has been at the top of the stack and the 2021 version stands even taller. Glow-in-the-dark graphics are a cool new feature that makes this one stand out in the crowd, especially in subdued light. Scaled down components on real-deal progressive freestyle geometry make for a serious-riding bike at a not-so-serious price.
- Frame: Hi-ten steel
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 36-hole
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tube, built-in bearing race, tapered legs
- Front Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 3/8” axle
- Handlebar: 7.5” rise, hi-ten steel
- Rear Hub: Alloy, semi-sealed, oversized axle, 9T driver
- Grips: DK Proxy w/ press-in bar plugs
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Stem: Wise alloy top load, 40mm reach
- Seat: DK 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- Headset: 1-1/8” threadless press-in
- Seat Post: 25.4mm, alloy, integrated
- Cranks: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 140mm, 8-spline spindle
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: 19mm sealed Mid
- Tyres: 2.125” Innova Street, 65psi
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform
- Top Tube Length: 18"
- Sprocket: NEW! DK 25T, steel
- Chain: KMC Z-510, silver
Please Note that all bike shipments are only partially assembled in box and will require some assembly feel free to contact us at Fufanu with any questions.