The Chaya Karma sets a new standard for park and trick roller skating, both in look and performance. It truly is the first of its kind, a ‘made for the park’ skate built to withstand the highest jumps, longest grinds and most aggressive tricks in both the street and the park. The Karma combines a great look with both comfort and performance. This sturdy and supportive yet extremely comfortable boot will upgrade your skating to a new level! Looking for a grind block? Check out Chaya's one of a kind, asymmetrical block which can be easily added on to your Chaya skates.
- Boot/shell: Nylon + fiberglass shell with PU / leather upper
- Frame: Shari DCM Composite (ready for grindplate)
- Wheels: Octo Momentum 58mm / 100A Park wheels
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC 7
- Size chart with BLUE DOT is for skates EURO 39 and up
- Size chart with PURPLE DOT is for skate EURO 39 and under